Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~As we live far away from a lot of family and friends I thought it would be fun to share our daily lives through this blog. That is where I came up with "From Our Hart to Yours". For those of you who do not know, we are a military family. So what does that mean you say? Well it means we get to meet new friends in new places every 3 years. It also means that our life is one big adventure! We have met so many great and interesting people over the last 7+ years.
~We do miss our home state of Nebraska but we also have come to realize that home is where the heart (Hart) is! God has always provided us with the means to stay grounded through the good times and the bad. That may have been a new friend to talk to, a phone call from home, or a scripture that we may not have wanted to hear at that moment but it did us good none the less!
~Have a great Tuesday and I hope to have another post soon!

From this Hart to yours,
Erin



2 comments:

Victoria Hayden said...

I love your first post! I am so glad to not only call you my best friend, but now my blogging friend as well!! Welcome to the blogging world...your going to love all the new friends you will meet!!! Love and hugs!

~Victoria~

Devashish Rao said...

Nice one ! I love kids saying cute things ! All the Best to U r kids for their future !