Monday, November 30, 2009


Well let me tell you, life sure does get busy when you have little ones! I haven't posted in so long. So what is going on with our crew you ask? Well we have decided not to go back home to see our families for Christmas. Instead we are staying here and my husbands family has decided to come visit us =). This makes me so very happy because it means we can enjoy our home for one last Christmas. That's right our last Christmas in our beautiful home and in the summer we will be moving to a new beautiful home.

I have recently found out my husband may be deploying to Afghanistan in March. So what does that mean? Well while hubby is off fighting for our country, I will be here to hold down the fort. That means I will probably be getting the house ready to sell, I will be a single parent for 5+ months, and I will appreciate my husband 100x more when he gets back.

So wish us luck I will post again soon about some Christmas fun! I hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving!


From My Hart to Yours,

Erin


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I wish your DH and you all the best for the next few months it is going to be tuff, but I am sure you have lots of friends and family to help you out throughout this time.
Big Hugs Bec
PS great picture of the kids they look so cute in their customes